This NDA applies to,
KROMORE RELATED IP Products Including “untitled Kromore Board Game” “Kromore Role-playing Game”
“Kromore 2nd Edition Role-playing Game” “Kromore written IP materials” and "non-titled test materials"
This Agreement is entered into today by and between the recipient YOU as signed with your name and email,
(hereinafter “Recipient”) and T. Julian Bell of Raex Games, with offices at Raex Games (hereinafter “Discloser”).
This Agreement shall govern the conditions of disclosure by Discloser to Recipient, of certain “Confidential Information” including but not limited to prototypes, drawings, maps, tables, design concepts, data, trade secrets, copyright materials, and intellectual properties relating to Raex Games copyright T. Julian Bell and Raex Games.
Regarding the confidential information recipient hereby agrees.
1. Not to use the information therein except as entertainment purposes as tester during testing period and up to release of physical product where in any material provided pertaining to Kromore materials should be destroyed and disposed of.
2. The parties agree that all confidential information shall be and remain the sole property of the disclosing party. The disclosing party shall be the sole owner of all rights, title, patents, copyrights, trademark, and other proprietary rights in connection there with and that no license is granted, assigned or implied to be granted to receiving parties.
3. To safeguard the information against disclosure to others with the same degree of care as exercised with its own information of a similar nature.
4. Not to disclose information to others.
5. Not to assume shared ownership or involvement unless additional steps and contracts are signed that signify additional shared ownership.
6. Recipient shall not directly or indirectly acquire any interest in, or design, create, manufacture, sell or otherwise deal with any item or product, containing, based upon, or derived from the information, except as may be expressly agreed to in writing by Discloser. That the secrecy obligations of Recipient with respect to the information shall continue for a period ending 20 years from the day hereof.
Discloser will be entitled to obtain an injunction to prevent threatened or continued violation of this agreement, but failure to enforce this agreement will not be deemed a waiver of this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereunto executed this agreement as of the day signed on the NDA form page.